Forms Directory

COVID-19 Financial Impact Relief Payment Program


Cultural Library


Aanjigin Workforce Development


K-12 Services


Nitaazhitoojik Industrial Training (NIT) Program


Higher Education Services


WOCTEP – Career & Technical Education





For Name Change – you must provide the Enrollment Office with the Marriage License/Divorce Decree/Name Change Order.


Applications For Citizenship
Please contact the Enrollment Office at (231) 242-1521 for an Application for Citizenship.


To be eligible for LTBB Citizenship you must be ¼ or more North American Indian blood quantum and trace to Little Traverse Bay Bands.


Below are resources to help you with researching your genealogy.
Mainly Michigan Durant Roll Search



Address Change Forms – Now Fillable On Your Computer


Citizen Forms


Marriage Statute


Notary Forms

Health Services


Human Resources

Human Services

Covid-19 Financial Impact Relief Payment V


Child Care Assistance


USDA Food Distribution


Low Income Energy Assistance (LIEAP)


Burial Assistance


Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) – *CSBG is CLOSED*


Emergency Fund – The Emergency Fund is now CLOSED.



Foster Care / Adoption


LTBB CCDF ARPA Stabilization Subgrants

Gijigowi Anishinaabemowin Language Department

Natural Resources


Youth Services


*Adobe Reader or Microsoft Office is required for any forms that are fillable.

Adobe Reader for Android

Adobe Reader for IOS

Microsoft Office for Android

Microsoft Office for IOS