10 Jan Phase 2.5 Extended to January 29th, 2022
Due to the continued COVID-19 case level in our area, Phase 2.5 (Attached) and all the current safety precautions that have been put in place is now extended to Saturday, January 29, 2022. Employees must follow Phase 2.5 and continue to follow the extra safety precautions that were administered on November 11, 2021:
- Departments and programs are to have minimum in-person staffing in the buildings. Directors/program managers are to set the in-person office schedule for your department/program.
- Offices must continue to be covered. It is the Director/Program Manager’s responsibility to ensure the department/program has in-person office coverage.
- Work productivity will be monitored and reported on by Directors. It is extremely important that productivity continue.
- Office Phones: Please ensure office phones are forwarded to ensure all calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Workplace safety MUST be adhered too within the buildings in order to maintain the safest work environment as possible. This means all staff in the offices continue to social distance, wear your mask, sanitize and wash hands throughout the day, wipe down door knobs and workplaces, etc… As usual, any employee in the offices not adhering to the necessary safety precautions will be subject to employee discipline.
- These changes do not apply to the Health Department. Health staff please contact your program manager for any changes in operations.
***Also, employees sharing an open area of an office suite please make sure you are wearing a mask while in the area at the same time. Example: Employees who share cubical space or have desks in proximity to each other.
As usual, it is our goal to continue to provide a safe workplace environment for our employees and to keep our community safe while continuing to provide services to the community.