24 Aug Disposal of Assets Notice to Public
The Planning Department is seeking to dispose of surplus equipment it has. In accordance with WAGANAKISING ODAWAK STATUTE 2012-015 ASSET DISPOSITION, the departments previously offered first right of refusal to all LTBB Governmental Departments and Enterprises on the surplus equipment listed below. No department expressed an interest in the equipment. We will now offer them to LTBB Tribal Citizens and public by way of sealed bid. All interested parties must submit a sealed to the LTBB Accounting Department Attn: Mandy Szocinski.
Bids can be mailed or hand delivered to: LTBB Accounting Department Attn: Mandy Szocinski, 7500 Odawa Circle, Harbor Springs, MI 49740.
See below for items location and contact information..
- All bids must be in writing.
- All bids must be in a sealed envelope.
- All bids must be signed and dated by the individual placing the bid.
- All bids must include the name, address, enrollment number, and telephone number of the individual entering the bid.
- All surplus equipment is “as is.” The individual that wins the bidding process shall be responsible for any repair costs that may be necessary.
- Bids must specify which piece of equipment is being bid on.
- Winning bidders must produce guaranteed funds for the purchase within 7 days of the winning bid notification. (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
- The equipment must be removed from its current location within 7 days of the winning bid notification.
- LTBB reserves the right to reject any and all bids. We will compare bids to the current salvage value of the vehicles and no bid below the resale value will be accepted.
- All conditions must be satisfied and/or approved before final authorization to take possession of the equipment will be approved.
- Bids can be mailed or hand delivered to: LTBB Accounting Department Attn: Mandy Szocinski, 7500 Odawa Circle, Harbor Springs, MI 49740.
1: Large Plotter – is an HP DesignJet T2500, a color inkjet multifunction printer designed for printing, scanning, and copying large, high-quality images. Purchased in 2015. It does not have any extra ink cartridges or paper to come with it, whoever wants it will need to purchase supplies. There is some ink left in the current ink cartridges, there is no paper included, it needs rolled paper.
*The minimum bid amount has been waived.