- Candidates are listed in chronological order according to the date their Candidate Nomination Petitions were submitted
- Submitting a Candidate Statement is not required, it is optional.
- Candidate Statements are submitted to the Election Board by each candidate.
- Candidate Statements are limited to a maximum of 500 words.
- Posted Statements contain the original narrative, text and information that each candidate submitted to the Election Board.
- Candidate Statements will not be proofread, corrected or edited in any manner by the Election Board, other than formatting it for web content.
- Any and all errors contained within the Candidate Statement submitted are the result of negligence by the Candidate.
- All Candidates are responsible for ensuring their Candidate Statement is correct, accurate and error-free, before submitting it.
- Once a Candidate Statement is submitted, it cannot be edited or replaced, beyond the due date.
- A Candidate may withdraw their statement, at any time before the election, by written request emailed to Election Board Secretary, and the Statement will be permanently withdrawn.
- Once a Candidate Statement is withdrawn, the Candidate may not submit another Candidate Statement in the same election cycle.
- Candidate Statements that are not withdrawn will remain on the Election Board webpage.